Eligibility for registration with a litter registration or an Individual Dog Registration (IDR) encompasses Australian Shepherds having a parent registered with MASCA and another parent registered with ASCA, UKC, or AKC as an Australian Shepherd.
Eligibility encompasses Australian Shepherds (ASCA, AKC, NAMASCUSA, ASDR and/or NSDR) meeting the Hardship Registration requirements.
In order to provide you most accurate, timely service possible, please try to avoid these errors.
- Common Errors on Applications
- Common Errors on Individual Registrations
- Common Errors on Litter Registrations
- Code of Ethics
- For this group of forms, please fill in the form online and print.
- Application for Membership & Code of Ethics (2.20.13 & 8.4.14)
- Application for Registration – A Dog Program (7.17.14)
- Application for Individual Registration – M Dog Program (9.10.14)
- Application for Individual Registration – IMASC or NSDR (Canadian) (5.29.14)
- Application for Hardship Registration
- Application for Litter Registration
- Application to Change Status from Limited to Full
- Application for Limited Eligibility Privilege (LEP)
- Application for Transfer of Ownership
- Lease Agreement
- Kennel Name Agreement
- Certified Pedigree Request Form
Breeder Listing Rules
Web sites listed must lead to Miniature Australian shepherds or Australian shepherds only, no other breed. The phrase; aka or formerly known as must not be in the text. (If you have another breed, the breed and registry needs to be clearly stated for each dog show on your web site.)
Forms for listing are in the forms section.
All information will be verified.
MASCA Logo & Link
To link back to the MASCA website with the MASCA logo, insert this code in your html:
<a title="MASCA – Miniature Australian Shepherd Club of America" href="http://mascaonline.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.mascaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/masca-logo.png" /></a>