Eligibility for registration of a litter encompasses Australian Shepherds having at least one parent registered with MASCA (one parent can be registered with ASCA, AKC, UKC or IMASC as an Australian Shepherd or Australian Shepherd of the miniature variety).
Eligibility for registration with an Individual Dog Registration (IDR) encompasses Australian Shepherds who are or whose parents are registered with MASCA, ASCA, AKC, UKC or IMASC as an Australian Shepherd or Australian Shepherd of the miniature variety. If the litter has been registered with MASCA, the litter registration generated form must be used.
Australian Shepherds who are or whose parents are registered with ASDR and/or NSDR and meeting the MASCA standards use the ASDR/NSDR application form.
In order to provide you most accurate, timely service possible, please try to avoid these errors.
- Common Errors on Applications
- Common Errors on Individual Registrations
- Common Errors on Litter Registrations
- MASCA Code of Ethics 2.5.15
- For this group of forms, please fill in the form online and print.
- Application to Change Status 2-16-15
- Application to Change Name
- Application for Limited Eligibility Privilege (LEP) 01.21.15
- Application for Transfer of Ownership 1.21.2015
- Lease Agreement 1.19.2015
- Kennel Name Agreement 1-25-17
Breeder Listing Rules
Web sites listed must lead to Miniature Australian shepherds or Australian shepherds only, no other breed. The phrase; aka or formerly known as must not be in the text. (If you have another breed, the breed and registry needs to be clearly stated for each dog show on your web site.)
Forms for listing are in the forms section.
All information will be verified.
MASCA Logo & Link
To link back to the MASCA website with the MASCA logo, insert this code in your html:
<a title="MASCA – Miniature Australian Shepherd Club of America" href="http://mascaonline.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.mascaonline.com/wp-content/uploads/masca-logo.png" /></a>